Follow these links to download GCG forms. You will need Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to open these files.
AdministrativeBoard BriefsGUIDE2018 "Expressions" Calendar Order FormEvents
Planting Info...Georgia Plants - Georgia WinsSowing Seeds of Knowledge Reaps Conservation with Beauty 2015-2017Membership
Membership Newsletter "Join Us"
"Keeping In Touch" - National Garden Clubs, Inc."Deep South Matters" - Deep South Region
State Botanical Garden "Staying in Touch"
Scatter Info as We Bloom and Grow 2013-15Adult EducationAwards ApplicationsAwards ProgramBlue Star MarkersLeadership WorkshopCommunity Wildlife ProjectGardening Tidbits BlogGarden Gateways MagazineGarden TherapyGarden WeekGCG Legislativeand Advocacy Issues
- Wild and Wonderful Experience Camp - Charlie Elliott Wildlife Center in Mansfield, July 9-11
- Flower Show Judges Symposium - Athens, July 16-18
- Laurel District Leadership Workshop - Canton, July 20
- Oleander District Awards Workshop - Swainsboro, July 25
- Camellia and Magnolia Leadership Workshop - Americus, July 27
- Azalea District Awards Workshop - Union Point, August 4
- Oleander District Board Meeting - Savannah, August 15
- Laurel District Awards Workshop - Hiawassee, August 17
- State Board Meeting Hotel Reservation Info (Deadline August 24!) - St. Simons, September 24-26
- Augusta Council Peek-a-Boo Fall Garden Tour - Columbia-Richmond Co., October 6-7
Grants ProgramHabitat for HumanityHistoric PreservationHistory of the Garden Club of Georgia, Inc.Leadership WorkshopNative PlantsNGC International Photography Competition
Celebrating the National Parks SystemScholarship ProgramWildflower Photo ContestYouth ProgramsSupport© 2017 by the Garden Club of Georgia, Inc.Send feedback to Web Site Manager
Position Papers provide background information and reference points, and can also suggest club program topics. GCG encourages continued self-education on local, Georgia, and national issues. Each Bill for which GCG suggests volunteer constituent advocacy is evaluated for its adherence or lack thereof to the applicable Position Paper or Papers
and to the GCG Mission.
Note that Position Paper titles include the year the Paper was first approved by the GCG State Board of Directors. They are reviewed in even numbered years. If revisions are made and approved, the word "revised" and the applicable year will appear at the bottom of each Paper. If no revision is made, each paper will be followed by "reviewed" and the
applicable year. All Position Papers were reviewed in 2016, and some were revised.
- GCG Supports Historic Preservation (2004, revised 2016)
- GCG Supports Endangered and Protected Flora (2004, revised 2016)
- GCG Supports Responsible Litter Control and Waste Reduction (2004, revised 2016)
- GCG Supports Environmentally Responsible Transportation Legislation (2003, title changed & revised 2016)
- GCG Supports Public Lands/Greenspace (2003, revised 2016)
- GCG Supports Clean Air (2003, revised 2016)
- GCG Commits to the Protection of Water as a Public Resource (2003, reviewed 2016)
- GCG Supports Preservation of Endangered Wildlife (2003, revised 2016)