Youth Sculpture Contest
National Garden Clubs, Inc.
Encouraging fun and creative ways to
Reduce, Reuse & Recycle.
Entries due January 1, 2017
The purpose of this contest is to encourage youth to keep our
planet green and to get involved with saving our environment.
Click here for a printable handout.
- Children in 4th grade through 8th grades will be eligible to enter the contest.
- Sculptures must consist of recyclable, reused and reduced materials.
- Width of the sculpture can be no more than 8 ½ X 11 inches.
- Height should be proportional to width.
- Entry forms can be found on the NGC Youth Sculpture Contest page.
- Entries should include as many photographs as can be printed on the back of the entry form but two 4x6 photographs are recommended.
- Club entries should be submitted to the State Chairman before or no later than January 1, 2017. Please mail completed entry form with photo(s) to: Susan Turner 3380 Glencree, NW Conyers, Georgia 30012
- For more information contact Susan Turner at 770-922-4411 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scale of Points: (total 100)
- Creative use of materials and self-expression - 60 points
- Description of sculpture and materials use - 30 points
- Craftsmanship and techniques - 10 points
For additional information contact:
GCG Youth Sculpture Chairman
3380 Glencree NW
Conyers, GA 30012
You may also click here for an entry form.
© 2017 by the Garden Club of Georgia, Inc.Send feedback to Web Site Manager